blog background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OVERDUE day 4!!!

Somebody PLEASE help!!!!! The baby is just not coming...is it a boy thing? I'm trying to stay positive and not get tear-eyed when I think about it...but I'm getting tired and just wanting this kiddo here already! I've done everything shy of the nausea/vomiting/diarrhea lovely oil...which I know will just make me miserable! ehehekekekeke! The baby is moving around so much...and I'm having contractions, just not the steady, painful ones....which now I want!!!! After today's ED shift of 8 hours, I'll have my 40 hours for the week already! Now I can stay off until July 4th and get paid...that will be nice! But, I'm really just wanting this little guy here!
Mom came, conquered and left with Ethan and Alexis yesterday. They are having a blast. Ethan gets so excited to tell me all the fun things they are doing and Lexi is just too busy to chat on the phone! I miss them already, but what mom wouldn't. They are the cutest kids, I think, ever!!! It's really great though that mom can take them for a few days incase I go into labor, finish up some last minute things, and try to rest...or run to get this baby here!!!!! Thanks mom so much for everything! You are a life-saver and I love you very much!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there! I hope this little one comes soon! I'm excited to see the next post--he's here! Take care of yourself. Love ya!!

Melanie said...

Looks like your shots worked a little too well! ;) Okay, here's a sure fire way to get baby out... 1) Make and eat a meatloaf with mashed potatoes for dinner
2) Whatever you did to get you into this mess is usually pretty helpful in getting you out of it...catch my drift?

Good luck! Take it easy until he comes...you'll be plenty busy afterwards!

Doug said...

Hang in there Chandra, he'll come when he's ready. He just didn't get the memo that he was supposed to be here a few days ago! I'm going to story time tomorrow but should be home in the afternoon if you want to walk around the neighborhood!

Becca

Amy said...

I was just thinking yesterday, "Is Chandra still waiting for her baby?" I figured there was no way, so I'm sorry. I hope this baby decides he wants to get here soon for your sake. That must be so uncomfortable for you! Good luck, Chandra!!!