blog background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Hunter soon to arrive!!!

Our due date is Saturday, May 16th. After my 4 night shifts and 3 hours of sleep, I'm ready to go crazy today with chores, walking up and down stairs, shopping, Ethan's kindergarten orientation and young women's tonight, with a pitstop to Walmart. I'm also going to try and make Lazagna so we can eat off that for a few days!...do you think I can get it all done....perhaps with a little snooze in the middle!!!! :) I'm gonna try!!!
My mom is coming tomorrow to help recover our family from the baby and get us back on our feet! Thanks Mom....we COULDN'T do it without her....Mom's are the best, aren't they?!
So, we are going into the hospital tomorrow night to be induced/begin the labor thing! I'm dialated to only a 1 but have been having lovely contractions on and off for the last few days...hoping to stay busy so I don't think about it! At the MD's office this morning, my blood pressure was 139/92- WAY high for me. She took it again before I left....110/60- that's more like it! Anywho....we'll post again soon!

5 comments:

Susan said...

So soon! How exciting! I hope you can find some time to relax before he comes! I love the name Hunter too! Can't wait to see pictures!

Melanie said...

Good luck! Awesome you guys already have a name!

Margaret said...

Yeah Chandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and blessings to you all! And moms really are the bestest

heather said...

Good Luck, I will miss you around when I have this one. I wish I was there to come and visit you. So update soon, so we can see the little guy.

Maegan said...

Exciting, hope it all goes well.