blog background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Drum roll please

After much anticipation it is our pleasure to introduce Hunter Kade Jeppson. He arrived home today after lunch. He slept most of the afternoon, not because he has jet lag nor because his stomach was satisfied, but because he attended his first "yard sale" this morning and cruelly discovered he was the sale and the price...half off. His first 2 days on earth are probably not anything he will write Home about with any fondness.
Anyway, Mammah bought KFC and we feasted before I showed the kids what quiet time was for. Mammah headed home to her bed alone after dinner and we can't thank her enough. She not only provided loving care to us in 3 states (VA, MD, and DE), stocked our pantry, washed our clothes, hung some blinds over our sliding door in the kitchen, but she even stocked our water softener with 2 bags of salt. These grandmas think of everything.
Ethan has his last day of preschool tomorrow..."And the beat goes on, my friend..."

8 comments:

Hollie said...

So adorable! What an ordeal to get him here though. I have to give Chandra credit for making it through. Congratulations to you both!

Sandy said...

Congratulations! Oh how I wish you still lived in NM so I could hold little Hunter. Ethan and Lexi are so big!

Amy said...

Awwww! So, cute! I also wish you lived close. Congratulations again!

Melanie said...

Congrats! Looks like he's a keeper!

Jen said...

Congratulations!! I'm sorry I missed the announcement when he came, but I am so happy for you. Now it is time to settle down and take a breather for a few weeks! You need it. He is adorable and makes me a little baby hungry...only a little. :)

Maegan said...

Chandra I am glad that he finally came. He is so cute. How are things with 3?

McKayTroop said...

Congratulations! I wish you lots of sleep at night and naps during the day! Cute family!

The Caldwell's said...

Congratulations Jeppson Family! How exciting! He looks adorable. Love the name. In our expert opinion, number 3 is the easiest! Good luck!