blog background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ryan's first Sunday at Church

 Ryan and I went to church for the first time since his birth this past Sunday! It was so nice to be back to Church.  I missed it! I missed learning and the feeling that comes with being at Church! I didn't get a family picture, which I should have because Alexis was so beautiful in her dress and her hair all done up and curly and Ethan wore his new khaki pants and belt with his white shirt and tie!  Everyone looked so nice!  Hunter also has a new white shirt from Asher and Ryan wore his tie shirt...same shirt as all the other boys!
 Here is a half smile I caught!  Ryan is beginning to smile...it's SO cute!!! He's also beginning to coo and find his voice...it's so sweet!

 Alexis singing to Ryan....he loves to be sang to...puts him right to sleep!
 oh boy....a 'not so happy baby' here!!!!
 I can't get over how much Ryan looks like Hunter in this picture....I see Ethan in him too...but alot of Hunter!
 Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! We sure did!  We got home and had dinner in the crockpot....roast, potatoes with vegetable, cottage cheese and pears with water!  YUMMY!!!! We had quiet time and took naps, kids read, and then we had smoothies and played some games! It was a wonderful day!

No comments: