blog background

Friday, September 6, 2013

First Day of School....

First Day of School- August 20th~ Ethan- 4th grade- Mrs. S. Goodman (he had a substitute for the first week b/c he teacher very last minute took a different job- Ethan was sad!  I have to say though...the first week of new teacher I was unsure how all this was going to turn out but he's adjusting to her and I think all will be well!)  Alexis- 2nd grade- Mrs. Jessup.  Both are at Plains Elementary.  We love the school.  Both are also taking the bus this year to and from school, which is super nice for me with Ryan.  It's nice to get up early and get going too. 
Ethan and Alexis had great days...here's to another wonderful year!
 We were a little bit late in getting down there! Yikes! Breakfast took too long! LOL!
 Here is a picture of Ryan- if he could talk, I'm sure he'd say, "Enough of the pictures Mom!"
 Ryan in his high chair- the same one all the kids used! I love reusing stuff!!!!!
 Hunter's new love, besides his bike is to COLOR!!!! Of course, he's got Thomas the Train coloring books galore and so he colors whenever he can!!!!
 Bath time again.  Ryan doesn't cry with his bath.  He likes it!  (Just yesterday I gave him a bath and pretty soon, we have to move to the tub...he's getting so l-o-n-g!!!

 BIG YAWN!!!!
So, this year Chris and I decided to keep Hunter home and do "Thomas School" with his Thomas workbooks from COSTCO (I LOVE THIS PLACE).  Well, I've never seen a little boy be so upset about not going to school!  We tried to get Hunter into the Preschool program at PES but, of course he didn't make it! Bummer!  Everyday for the entire week, Hunter was up, dressed, bed made, teeth brushed, socks and shoes on and with Ethan and Alexis standing at the bus stop with his backpack on.  He made such a fuss about not being able to go...and then not going to his "Morning with My Friends preschool" the neighbors came out on several mornings to see what all the noise was about!  Talk about embarrassing!  So, after a week and a half.....Chris and I decided to just send him!  Hunter has really grown up so much over the summer.  He listens so much better and is really a good boy!  Needless to say, he was all smiles and "a good helper" at preschool- even his teachers were shocked at the difference (not that he was bad before)!  All these pictures were taken on 8/28~ Here is Hunter at Morning With My Friends.... 
 Here is Ryan with the house all quiet!!!!!
 Here we are again....Ethan wanted to do a pyramid picture....I think it turned out great!!!
 My sweet Hunter boy with his sign again at home just before leaving for school!!!!

No comments: