blog background

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's really bright out here!

Coming home on Wednesday 8/14 and some pics of Thursday- Back to school night....

Hunter loves his little brother.....it shows....and he LOVES being a BIG BROTHER!!!! Everything he says now is...." I can..... because I'm a big brother!"  It's so cute to watch him!
 Ethan and Alexis getting some good reading time in before the start of school!.... 1 week left!
 Alexis' new teacher for 2nd grade....Mrs. Jessup!  She's super nice and she's been teaching at Plains for 15 years.  YAY! Alexis is very excited to be in 2nd grade....
 Ryan at 2 days old...he is jaundice.  Ethan was also jaundice but I don't remember him being as jaundice as Ryan.  I did have to take him to get a bilirubin levelchecked twice during his first week of life....and fed him as much as possible to get that level down...and it came down! YAY! Sweet little boy!
 I just love his feet....and his little toes....are so cute! They are not as pronounced to the back anymore so I'm glad I took this picture when I did!
 Wednesday getting Ryan dressed to come home.  He has a great set of lungs....quiet but I'm sure they get stronger with time! LOL!
 All snuggled up next to Daddy! Was he really this little?  Ryan came down to 8lbs 5oz while in the hospital! 
 Ok Mom- if you say so, let's go home! Ryan in his carseat for the ride home from the hospital!
 Aunt Christina says I have to take a binki so I think I will try it....and I like it! LOL!
Ryan and I before leaving the hospital....
 Mam-ah and Ryan while at the hospital! I love you!
 Here he is after coming home on Wednesday.  He is very jumpy with all the new sounds of home, so we keep him swaddled up and he loves it!  Sleep away and grow....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
 
First Bath....I lost my cord after 8 days.... 




No comments: