blog background

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hunter's bike riding.....

I forgot to mention that Hunter at 4 years 3 months has learned how to ride a 2 wheeler bike!  He has been our child that LOVED riding his scooter.  I think because of this, he has great balance and is ready! I mentioned to Chris the Thursday before Ryan was born that I thought he was ready.  Ethan was a huge help too....holding him up and running beside him when Hunter was nervous!  I must say, Hunter has put on about 50 miles to his bike so far....just yesterday 9/4, Hunter rode 6 miles alone on a bike ride.  He honestly begs to go ANY chance he can!  He's my country boy!!!!
 Hey Mom- Let's build a pyramid!

This boy was so tired he fell asleep in the chair at the kitchen table!!!!

This last picture is Hunter on his 2 wheeler bike!  I love this bike.  It's the bike Ethan received at age 3 and learned how to ride on....Alexis too...she really wanted a 'girl' bike and Chris and I gave her lots of incentives to ride a 2 wheeler bike and then she'd get her own 'girl' bike!  Now Hunter is riding and Ryan will learn how to ride on this bike too! LOVE these moments!

No comments: