blog background

Thursday, September 5, 2013

August 9th- RMH Fun day....

I was so excited to get pictures and Ryan's birth story up that I forgot the days before!  The Saturday before Ryan was born, we took our family to Grottoes, VA again for the annual RMH fun day!  This was the first year that only our little family went- all the other years either my parents or Christina's kids have been with us.  We had a great time touring the Grand Caverns, eatting yummy food, swimming, riding the train, eatting so much cotton candy and kettle corn to make someone sick, and playing with all the games and jumpies that they had set up!  It was hot and I saw alot of friends from work.....I was thinking that if I went to this event, it was put me into labor with Ryan....but no such luck! HA! Here are a few pics....






No comments: