blog background

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Guess who's turning 8?

I can't believe my Alexis girl turned 8!  She has been such a wonderful example and such a complete tenderhearted girl, a sweetheart!!  I am SO thankful for her and her goodness!  Coming into this world with a bang, she makes everything brighter with her sweet smile and willingness to make peace.  Being the 2nd child, she is such a joy and a strong example of following the rules and making great choices because she knows it is the right thing to do but also because she WANTS to!  Alexis, you are such a great daughter! You are loved by MANY people and are so special!!  You came 5 1/2 weeks early, weighing 6lbs and spent 12 days in the hospital before we could bring you home!  You got sick with RSV and Pneumonia that first winter and we were back in the hospital 3 other times with you before spring came!  Look at you now!  You are a healthy, happy, energetic and athletic girl!  Happy 8th Birthday Alexis....WE LOVE YOU!!! We are so proud of the girl you are and for the decision you have made to be baptized! 






1 comment:

Chris said...

I love the yearly pics. I usually tell people - strangers who have little girls - that I had a little girl once...and then she grew up. I am a papa who gets prouder as she ages.