blog background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

David's 40th- SURPRISE!!!!

Next pictures...

 So, my brother in law David turned 40!!!  THE BIG 4-0!!!! And of course, to celebrate, my sister asked me to help throw him a party! It was fun! We came up Friday after school to mom and dad's.  Ethan enjoyed mowing the lawn to gather up all the leaves!  Ryan LOVED his bath!!! He just kicks and splashes CRAZY in the tub...and loves it!
 What a great bunch of grandkids my parents have!  I am so proud of all of them! They truly are a great group!!! Love you ALL!!!!
 Lil' Dave was so kind to share his 4-wheeler with my kids....and they loved it! Here is a picture of Ms. Alexis...enjoying herself!!!
 Ethan and Haley on the big 4-wheeler....
 Hunter and Haley enjoying themselves!!!!
 Well hello Ethan!  Having a great time, eh? Smiles.....
 Ethan really enjoyed this part.....The bow and arrow....he had a pretty great shot too!!!!  Haley came in the house saying Ethan did great at shooting! He was pretty excited!
 Alexis wanted to give it a shot too! Sweet girl!  She always talks about how she loves going to Aunt Christina's house with the cousins.  It sure is a blessing to get together as often as we can!
 Christina loving on Ryan....
 David and Christina!!!
 Happy 40th Birthday David...We love you!!! Christina wouldn't let me get Dave an over the hill cake from Costco....so I decided on this one! I sure was delicious.....chocolate with chocolate filling...just how Dave likes it! Hope you enjoyed your special day Dave...we do love you!!!!

No comments: