blog background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy December....

Hunter's preschool went to a local chuch and sang lots of cute Christmas songs for them.  It was the sweetest thing.  Hunter then helped deliver the handmade ornaments the kids made.  Hunter has such a big heart.  The ladies just loved on him.  When I hugged him to tell him I was proud of him, he smelled like 'old lady perfume'....don't you love that! Well done Hunter!  
 The kids on the first Saturday in December...it's tradition to get our Christmas tree then! Ethan and I cut it down...mostly Ethan....he drug it to the van and away we went! 
 It's a perfect one!
 Ethan made A/B Honor Roll- Way to go!!! Alexis made straight A's...WAY TO GO!!!!! Keep up the hard work you both!!!!!
 Ethan enjoys Chorus.  Here is a picture of his Holiday Concert.  He did a great job!!!!
I loved having the kids tell me each ornament and what the 'story' is behind it! Here's the kids finished decorated tree...I love it! Great job kids!  AND it smells so good in the house! Turned out perfect!!!

No comments: