blog background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Saturday fun

I had a Saturday off with my dad helping our family in watching the kids...so we decided to go swimming.  There's a pool with a 'bubble' on the top to keep it warm in H'burg.  The kids were so excited! We actually were there for almost 4 1/2 hours!  This was Ryan's first time in the water...and I think it was a bit too cold for him....hence the sad face! So, he enjoyed hanging out with me getting a few pictures!!!!
 


 To say THANK YOU to PAP-PAP, the kids wanted to do something nice for him! Baking cookies and a note it was!!! They came up with the idea themselves and it was cute!  They also baked the cookies themselves ( I think they have helped me enough to know what to do!) WE are all so thankful to my dad becuase I would not be able to continue to work in VA while Chris is in SC!!! He is such a blessing!  THANK YOU DAD!!!! The kids love you and so do Chris and I!!!

No comments: