blog background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Special day for a special Mommy....

Well, tomorrow is a special day for someone pretty special in my family....It's my Mom's birthday!!!  She's...well- she's one year older and wiser!  I'm very glad she's my mom and I hope she has a wonderful day!!!!  I love you Mom!
A blast from the past with a few pics....you have taught me so much about myself!  You have come to visit me wherever I was....in the US!!! Your the best Mam-mah to my children and they love you VERY VERY much!  You do things with them...take them places, read to them, you love them and they love you!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!  Enjoy these moments and now you have 7 big blessings....to teach and honor you!!  I think that makes you pretty special! Thanks for being you mom!  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


 
















No comments: