blog background

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blessings....

Blessings come....some come quickly, some take a long time, some come in heaven....but they come!!!  Come what may and love it!
This picture was taken this morning before church.  It is of my most treasured blessings of all.
 
Today, after church Chris left for South Carolina....where he will start tomorrow as an Athletic Trainer for Coker College.  This job is a blessing to our family in so many ways and although we are very sad to leave behind the beauty of VA...it's mountains, color, people, our so many many friends and all the fun activities Broadway has to offer....we are looking forward to what we can find in Hartsville, SC!!!  I will come with the kids hopefully VERY soon....once we sell our home!!!  We are nervous, excited and everything inbetween!  Most of all, we are moving forward in the next chapter of our book of life...together!  Please pray for us!  It will be hard work to keep things together on the homefront until we are able to be together again but my dad is coming to rescue us for a little while!  Thank you Dad!!!  I am most thankful to my loving Heavenly Father who never leaves me, who loves me unconditionally.  I am blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I am glad you will be here a little longer. That is exciting at Chris' new job!!! I hope the house sells soon!!!