blog background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waterpark day!

Well, so Friday we took advantage of our library's deal of kids getting into the Waterpark for free!  This is our one time a year going to this Waterpark becuase it's $ 38 per ticket and since Chris is still in school, I just can't bring myself to spend this much all at once!  But, after bring a movie stub and getting $10 off, all 4 of us got in for $28 ..now that's what I call a STEAL OF A DEAL! The kids were beyond thrilled, including Hunter who has been begging to go back since we left! ;)

We spend 5 hours there!  It was so much fun!  We did the lazy river, surfing, tons and tons of different kind of slides- intertube slides, racing slides, everything you can think of slides, wave pool, basketball in the pool, jumping over lillypads, honestly, I can't remember all the things they have there....it's a family's paradise!  Ethan and Alexis saw many friends from school and church and when they didn't have a friend, they had each other to go down the slides with!  It is really nice that Alexis is tall enough for everything now, last year she wasn't so she was limited!  I enjoyed watching the kids try new things!  Both did the surfing, which I was surprised.  Alexis, especially got on and even did a few tricks before she was swept away by the fast moving water!  I was very happy to watch them!  Hunter was patient in waiting for them- for awhile.  Then he was jumping up and down...running all over the place in the middle part with the slides and water all over!  THEY LOVED IT! I enjoyed myself too!  The only picture I took was after we got to the car and drove off....2 of the 3 of them were OUT COLD!!!

No comments: