blog background

Monday, June 4, 2012

May 25th.....Hunter's 3rd Birthday!

Hunter turned 3!!!!! I can't believe it! Just seems like we brought him home from the hospital!!! Hunter is in love with trains...Thomas the train, in particular! He asks me almost every morning if we can visit the train down our road....it comes by around 8:30- sometimes we wait for it to pass after I drop the kids off at school after 8!  Hunter is a great kid! He listens for the most part and is laughing and smiling most of the day! He says the funniest things!!!! He does keep me busy, but he's such a blessing to our family! We love you Hunter!!! Happy Birthday to you buddy!!! ;)

 At Hunter's request, we had brownies with ice cream...and hot fudge....with bananas! Delicious!


 Daddy and I got him a Thomas the Train game....he loved it! Aunt Vicki also got him a Thomas shirt (which he has a very hard time taking off....EVER, except for bath time ;) )
Hunter played all day and sang...Happy Birthday to Hunter....Happy Birthday to me! It really was the cutest thing!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy birthday Hunter! So cute! My Ethan LOVES trains too--and especially Thomas. Too bad we don't live close, I'm sure they would love to play together.