blog background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome to March.....

March is such a fun month...no particular reason! Usually winter is on it's way out and the very beginnings of spring are starting to show. Well, it is snowing buckets right now! We already have about 2 inches from earlier in the day, and now it's a beautiful, delightful winter wonderland! Too bad both Ethan and Lexi have pnuemonia!!! "Just a titch" says the MD but both have a follow up appointment on Tuesday! Oh, I hope they get better. You just hate to see your kiddos sick and feeling rotten! Actually, both Lexi and Ethan have been pretty pleasent until night time comes...they cough and cough and cough all night long! Albuterol nebs bring Lexi to a heightened state...she jumps around for atleast 1 hour after her nebs are given! Ethan has been asking for treatments so he can be hyper too! No way, hosea! What a sly thing he is. When Lexi is getting her treatments, he will get really close to Lexi and breathe in the vapor too. Lexi has been "sharing" her treatments with Ethan! What funny kids they are! Luckly, Chris and I are not sick....well, I just sick of working so much but nothing new. The baby is kicking all around most of the night! I often think I have made this boy a night time kid...hopefully things change once he is born!
Chris has been a saint....keeping the house together and laundry...cleaning...ect. I leave a list everyday with a few things and he gets them done! What a great MR. Mom!
I've actually been feeling great, except for being tired on my stretch of shifts on. I can't seem to get enough water! The baby is busy growing because it's all I can do to keep my lips from peeling off. I feel so dry! I think it's the hospital dry air getting to me! During a regular night shift, I usually consume 3Liters of water! Running around the unit as busy as we are right now, I'm constantly running to the bathroom and I feel like I'm growing everyday! Is that possible!!!!!
So...we have come up with a few names...but why are boys names harder to come up with than girls? Any suggestions?
I'll put some pics on next post!
Poor Chris' family is stuck in Florida until Tuesday at least because of the snow.....how often does FL get snow anyway?!? Atleast being from UT they all know how to drive well in it! Good Luck guys!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I take it you worked a night shift last night, posting at 3 am?:) Chandra, can I just say, you never cease to amaze me. You are incredible the way you keep going and going. How do you do it? I want to talk to you, but I'm not sure I have the new numbers. Our numbers haven't changed for years, so I know you have mine still. Give me a call! Let's chat! And, take care of yourself!