blog background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Help??!!

So, everyone else has such cute blogs....I'm trying to update ours. How do you change the top to say words....a few pics....ect? I've tried a few things....but nothing works! Also, any ideas on videos? I've tried to use the blogger video....but after so long...I just figure it has frozen up....how long do the videos take to upload? Do I just need to be patient longer and wait?!? Also...I would like to put music to our blog. How do I do that? I know these things are probably so simple and I'm just the 'new kid on the block' whose just learning but ....someone help!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

hey girl!
Videos take FOREVER and a half. Not kidding! And the first one crashed but the second one worked! No idea on music

Maegan said...

To put music on, go to playlist.com and then you can look up songs you like and then add them to your playlist and then it will tell you how to copy the code and put it under HTML on your blog. Look at the bottom of my blog if you want to see.

heather said...

The Header, I make on photoshop and then upload it to photobucket, then save in the the change html area on the blog. I had a killer time at first figuring it out. I don't remember what I did before photoshop. I will try to look at it more and then e-mail you what I come up with.

Crystal said...

Try downloading Picasa onto your computer- then you can make a collage and "blog this" and instead of posting it, drag the file (using the compose tab) to your desktop, THEN post that as your header after you remove your current (adorable) picture. Also, I invariably turn off my sound when I get on a page with music. It drives me insane! I used to use imeem though.

Amy said...

Chandra--Thanks for the blog address! It's so fun to see what people are up to. To make a cute header you can do it on photoshop if you have that. I do that sometimes, or I go to www.scrapblog.com and make one there. Then just save it as a picture on your computer and you change your header picture to that picture. You can put words, make it look like a scrapbook or whatever. Call me if you have questions.

Amy said...

Oh, one more hint about scrapblog--if you want it to be a smaller, and a longer rectangle rather than a big box, just put all the stuff you want to have on the top of the "page" you make and then you can crop it on photoshop or on www.picnik.com (for free if you don't have photoshop).