blog background

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 1/2 weeks and counting....


I am just amazed at how well I have felt...minus being completely exhaused at times when I work and get a few hours of sleep, just to do it all over again for up to 4 days straight! I have really been so blessed though. This pregnancy has really been fun! The baby kicks most of the nights I am working...I hope that I have not created a night owl once he's here....and he is finally head down where he should be and not head up like the entire pregnancy up until about 1 week ago. It really makes for uncomfortable everything when head is in your stomach/ribs and feet are kicking your bladder like 24/7....with a few jabs all at once and not just a kick here and there! Oh the joys of feeling something in your tummy that moves...it's the weirdest thing....but it's also quite funny at times...the other night at work, I was balancing some papers and watching as the baby was kicking them off. It's not like they were lessening his space or anything! Anyway, I have only 2 more weeks of progesterone shots in the bum...YEAH! I can't wait...those things DO NOT get easier with time! I take them for pre-term labor. I'm really so blessed to have been able to work as much as I have. Here's a belly shot....and thanks to daily applications of cocoa butter...lotion...no stretch marks either! Our due date is the 16th of May....Induction scheduled for the 14th! Ready or not....here he comes....

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey- May 14th is my youngest's birthday! It's a good day!

Amy said...

How exciting. I forgot you were pregnant! It's been a long time since I've talked to you. Anyway, you look so cute!

Jen said...

So exciting! Induction-with preterm labor? How does that work? Just kidding...I'm really excited for you! New babies are so fun! I'm glad to hear you're feeling well. Give me a call soon, the number is still the same. I want to hear more about this prenancy!:)

Jess said...

Look at that cute belly!!! Can't wait to see pictures f that lil' gu. I bet the kids are so excited to have baby brother!!! We wish you guys the best!!!