blog background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

School days

What an amazingly fun summer we had!  Broadway Sharks, trips to Statue of Liberty and Bethany Beach, Delaware, family outings for the day, camps, vacation in MD, sheesh...it has gone by too fast!  We DID make lots of memories though!  End of the summer brings thinking of new goals and back to school thoughts....fun, fun, fun! The kids actually were excited to begin a new school year, and I was thrilled to watch them succeed!!!! Alexis is going to first grade with Mrs. Smallwood, Ethan in 3rd grade with Ms. Depoy, and Hunter at Morning with My Friends Preschool with Mrs. Fuska!!! Even Daddy is going to his 2nd year of PA school!!! YAY! The thought of possibly shedding a tear or two has come about, but then I think, "Look at them go!  They are getting so big and growing up and getting so smart!"  Maybe it'll be my turn to go back to school someday! But, for now, my place is at home!!!  Here are a few pics....



No comments: