blog background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Projects Galore...

So, Dad was here with us from March until June working for a printing company in Harrisonburg.  He has come down since to help finish up some projects and help with some babysitting for me to work extra some.  Boy, I am SO THANKFUL TO MY DAD! He is my hero really.  He is usually calm, easy going, fun and full of laughter with new ideas and projects going.  When he was with us, I quickly put him to work, which meant I also went to work.  We painted the entire house, trim, doors, anything that needed paint, it was painted.  WHAT A JOB!!!! Well, we just finished the end of September and it feels SO GOOD to check that off of my list.  Our house REALLY needed the paint!  I secretly think when you move into a new house, they add water to make the paint go farther).  We went through 11 gallons of paint for this house! Thank you DAD! I love you!
 Terry Gale Hunt.  Hunter is named after him.  I love you Dad!!!
 Christina and Dad at Aunt Judy's funeral.  Ethan's head popped in too!
 Ethan and Alexis spotted this nice spider web! Pretty, huh!?!
 The new wall....need to update pictures next! LOL! There's always something to do, right! ;)

 This rain fell all in under 1 hour.....really hard too! What a storm! Glad we stayed dry! ;)
T-Shirt Grey is this color in the Master Bedroom.  Hunter even helped a little bit!!! ;)

No comments: