blog background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No changes here!

What's new over here....Well, let's see.  Hunter loves to paint and draw.  He's going to be Thomas the train for Halloween, so I got a template and we drew it on a box.  Not finished yet, but he's going to be pretty cute, I think! Most Friday evenings, I watch 3 extra kids for exchange during the week (Hunter- babysitting) while I work.  This makes for a little crazy, but ALOT of fun on our Fridays.  The kids enjoy playing football, riding bikes around the neighborhood, eatting popcorn and sometimes having a little movie night.  I enjoy having them here.  With all the other 3, this particular night, we had 6 extra kids, on top of my 6.  The boys were enjoying some football in the back yard.  The girls were all out front playing jumprope, riding bikes and making a beautiful picture with sidewalk chalk!  Fun, Fun, Fun, that's for sure, and I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)



No comments: