blog background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a.......

Well, we are 22 weeks along today and just barely had our ultrasound yesterday! I know...I alittle bit late...but being this far along, they were able to check all the anatomy and make sure everything looked well. Thankfully, it did and we are excited to bring another BOY into our family! Ethan and Alexis are excited. Ethan keeps rearranging his room and telling me..."Mom, the crib can go here." He has been asking , "Now mom, when is the baby coming, again?" It's really sweet. Alexis is excited too. She's been asking, "Mom, remember the baby in your tummy, well, that's gonna be my brother you know!" I'm beginning to show and so I think it's more real now that the kids can see that there is a baby growing inside of mom's tummy. They both were mezmorized at the ultrasound pics, as was I at the view of seeing what the baby's face looks like- in 3 D it's a little person in there. He currently weighs 1 lb!!! What a miracle each baby is! I'm so thankful that we are an eternal family! I truly do have so much to be grateful for!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Jess said...

Congrats on having another boy!!! We're so happy for you guys.

Misty Clark said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys.