blog background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow.....YAY!









Finally...our first snow. The kids and I absolutely loved it...and Chris did too, although it's nothing like Utah! But, we are so excited because it's cold and we are supposed to get up to 4-5 inches....fun! Our friends, the Chesters', came over to play a little while we were shoveling the driveway! I love winter with a little snow...granted it's not much fun to drive in, but that's when you just call in sick and make it a 'mental health day!' (I hope no one from work is reading this!!!) :)
Just kidding...I'm off today, but I would have been very tempted! :)
Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Jess said...

looks like your kids had a blast playing in the snow. We got a lot of snow over the weekend & Dave actually built a snowman with the kids. I don't know who had more fun building it, the kids or Dave!!

heather said...

yay, Ethan finally has some boys to play with, I am sure he loves it. He was always such a good sport with the girls.