blog background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am a Child of God







Can I just say how grateful I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I follow Him in faith. I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ. I'll honor His name! In this new year, I have renewed some of my goals. I have put aside of the not so important things. I am really trying to be more like Christ...and make better decisions. I am so grateful for my family, both close and far away. I love them and I hope to show it more. I am thankful to all those who have set the example to follow. I sometimes ask God why he has blessed me so when so many others struggle worse than I. I am trying to be more optimistic in my own trials and tribulations...trying to be more positive and say to myself...this too shall pass! I hope to do less housework, less getting all worked up over the little things and really enjoy my kids more. I hope to work less and play harder!

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're an amazing example of being a Christ-like person! But, I'm sure as most of us, we all still feel we could do a little better. Hopefully, we both can get closer over the next year.
Your kids are adorable!

Sandy said...

Hey! I found your blog from one of our NM friends. What you're expecting?! Congratulations!!! Just finished looking at pics you've posted of the kids. Great to see you and know what's going on with the Jeppson family. Miss you.... Back to the topic of the post. Thank you for your testimony.

heather said...

You are one of the most optimistic people I know. You are always kind to people around you. So if you think you have to work on it then I must really have to work on it. You are awesome.

Melanie said...

Hey there! I got your blog address from my PARENTS' christmas card!I see how it is! :) It's been fun to catch up with you...you still sound like fun Chandra! Drop me a line and I'll send you an invite to our blog if you want. Congrats on #3! jimfam@gmail.com