blog background

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rice cereal= YUMMY + SLEEP

Ryan has been waking up in the night to eat.  Sometimes twice which means Mommy is t-i-r-e-d!  It's hard when he's been sleeping through the night for some time now.  Since Chris is back down working in SC, I am usually by myself here at home.  It can be quite exhausting, especially at night.  By bedtime, I'm also very ready for bed.  The kids are doing well though.  We all can't wait to sell our house and move down with Daddy!!!!  So, becuase Ryan has been waking up and he seems like he's not getting enough to eat....I started him on rice cereal yesterday, January 14, 2014!!  He LOVED it!!!!  I gave him 2 very small portions, one at lunch and one at dinner.  I used breast milk from the freezer stash (I have SO much- gotta start using this up) and mixed with 1 tbsp on baby apple juice.  He LOVED it!  Last night for dinner, the kids even helped feed him while I could get a few things finished!  It's so helpful that the kids can help me!!!  The result was good...Ryan slept until 5:30 am this morning....  I think he's also teething...drool EVERYWHERE!!!!  I can't wait to see how he looks with teeth...it usually changes their face a little bit!! Here are a few pics....Hunter is a great photographer!
 






No comments: