blog background

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Extended Family Christmas...

I am very lucky to live close enough to my side of the family.  Although they travel about 3 hours to get here, we get together as often as we can to spend time together.  I love them so much.  I will miss these opportunities when we move, but I know we will still get together as much as we possibly can!  Here are a few pics of our families' Christmas.....





My sister and her kids came for a quick visit for New Year's Eve....We absolutely love when they come.  The kids have a blast.  We ate, sang songs, watched a movie, played and loved on each other!  It was a great time.  Haley especially loved little Ryan. She even changed his diaper for me...now that's love right there! Here are a few pictures of their visit! We love you guys!  Thank you for coming!!!




 

No comments: