blog background

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 25th....

Christina came down for several days to spend some time together.  I was glad to see them.  Since the baby is breech, I told her I needed to do several things to get this baby to turn.  First, I layed tilted with my head down, feet up.  I was in this position several times for 10-15 minutes at a time.  Although I felt lots of 'blood rushing to my head' and 'heartburn'....not so much baby moving.....

 Next, according to the NP's...I needed to burn these Moxibustion sticks....I swear they stink like weed burning.  It was aweful!  It's a good thing we were outside doing this.  I needed to get my pinkie toe as close to the burning sticks as I could stand.  I did burn my toes a little and lots of movement and I'm sure the neighbors were wondering what the heck we were doing....and they could smell something interesting coming from our house!!!!! LOL!   All of these techniques are to get the baby to move into a head down position. 
 Later on that evening, the Shark Banquet was at the local High School.  It was lots of great food and great company with Luke and his mom, Stephanie!!!  These two are great buddies!
 Alexis received her Shark sweatshirt and a 2013 star for completing her 2nd year as a Shark.  Her award said, "Shark on the Loose".  She is really getting fast and practicing hard for Champs in 2 days!  Go Alexis....we are so proud of you!
 Here is Ethan with his award which read, "Can I get some of that Energy"award.  He also received a shark sweatshirt and 2013 star for completing his 2nd year!  Way to go Ethan....Keep swimming fast and practicing for Champs coming up!
 I love my neices' smile in this picture!  She sure is growing up and she's so beautiful!  Bre- Thanks for coming and visiting us and sharing your smile!  It's contagious!!!!  Alexis- your smile is so adorable here too! I love you sweetheart!!!!
 Here is a picture Hunter took of my sister after eatting our delicious meal!  I was so happy to not have to cook! LOL! Thank you Christina for coming and celebrating this occasion with us!
 Alexis with one of her coaches for this season~ Ms. Harris.....
 Here is another coach- Coach Matt.....everyone calls him Coach Curly.... b/c of his locks of curly hair!
 Hunter was ready for bedtime at this point! I love you buddy!  Smile!!!!

No comments: