blog background

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby shower time....

I am so grateful for friends.  I am truly blessed to have such amazing women with AMAZING talents who have taught me more of not only who I am but also who I want to become.  Friends make life so much sweeter and when family are far away, friends step in and become family.  I love you all.  I can't thank you enough for your kindness, thoughtfulness, generosity and love!!!!
Sunny and her sweet mom hosted a baby shower for us.  It was at 2pm after Champs....which was plenty of time to relax and get ready for the get-together.  The food was amazing.  Thank you to all who gave in gifts, food, time.....some travelled far.  I'm glad my own mom and sister could be there to share in this moment with me.  Thank you for travelling far to come!  Many friends couldn't make it~they were on vacation~ but still dropped off a gift!  I couldn't believe it!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! Thank you Sunny and Vivian for openning your home!!   
 


 Christina made this cute baby carriage....she found online! Thanks Christina- it was super cute and very yummy!!!!
 We are having a boy......cute little napkins.....
 Baby Charlie and Baby Mason.....almost the same age!

 Mom, Vivian, Ruth, Sunny, Shirley, Bre, Me, Emmy and Nicole....
 We got so many nice gifts for the baby~ onsies, blankets, outfits, binkies, diapers, TONS of wipes, Target gift cards, picture frames (hand/feet print), etc!

No comments: