blog background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Washington DC Zoo...July 3rd....

We never made it to the DC Zoo last year.....so we decided we'd better take a trip while I wasn't too big yet with the baby. What a perfect day it turned out to be! While it rained almost the entire trip there, it cleared almost immediately after parking and walking into the zoo a little after 10am! We stayed until the zoo closed at 6pm! What a wonderful day. Dad met me with Little Dave and Haley and we had a great time! The kids were good listeners and we had fun seeing all the animals. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. This was the first time for me since I was little that nothing was under construction and most of the animals were out because it wasn't a hot day! YAY! Enjoy some pics....
I am feeling good at 34 weeks here with baby #4! Feeling blessed that's for sure!
I absolutely love these kids.....and all their silliness.......enjoying a popsicle before we go in!  Look at all that green- just beautiful....we've had lots of rain!
 
Love Dad's smile from the back!!  Dad- We got our exercise today, didn't we! HAHA!
Panda bear.....
We all must have watched this elephant scratch himself for at least 10 minutes.  It was quite amusing really- each leg, neck, back, bum.... I guess everyone has an itch sometime! HA!
The kids really enjoyed these water sprayers throughout the zoo...... aren't all kids magnets to water?  Mine sure are! LOL!
Love these cute boys!  
The monkies sure were fun to watch.....
Ant-eatters anyone....
Am I scary or what?
Inside the monkey house! Haley and lil' Dave.....
Haley being silly....the monkey scared her!  Had to be there...it was quite funny!
This lizard was huge!

Hello there Hunter....

Alexis and Hunter looking scary........
The kids were pretty facinated by all the fish, amphibians and other 'little' animals.... 

 These little blue frogs- so cute I thought....they are poisonous...I had no idea!
 I love these pictures.  This was under the seals.....Little Dave, Hunter, Ethan, Haley, Alexis
 Here are all of them again with the seals.....plus a little girl on the end....a visitor! heehee...
 Love their silly faces!  Hunter, Alexis, Ethan, Haley and Little Dave!
 Say cheese.....Christina and I have a picture of us on this statue when we were 8 and 6ish....Here are most of our kids....Hunter- 4, Alexis-7, Ethan-9, Haley- 11, little Dave- 5
 I love Dave's smile....He wanted a special picture just him on this bear....cutie boy! 
 Here are all of us in the AC to get a drink and go to the bathrooms....clean and good handwashing! LOL!
 I LOVE this picture!!!! Smile guys! This was just before we left....what a great day! Happy Zoo days
 You know you've done alot of walking when your feet look like this! HAHAHAHA!!!
 Dad and I~  Thank you Dad for coming and meeting us and bringing Haley and lil' Dave.  We had a great day and I enjoyed spending the day with you.  I hope you enjoyed your day with us and grandkids! I love you Daddy!
Here is everyone at the petting zoo.....the kids are so good to take pictures everywhere! LOL!
I love you guys and I hope you had great memories of today at the Zoo!
 
 
 

No comments: