blog background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 2nd VS. Westover...Meet #3!

July 2nd B'way vs. Westover- Hunter is really enjoying these meets with his buddy from Preschool Jackson.  We bring legos and the 2 of them are in heaven for about 2 hours playing.  This helps to pass the time so I can really support and watch Ethan and Alexis.  Hunter at this meet asked me when he was going to be a 'baby shark'?  I smiled and said probably next year we'll try!  Sweet boy!  We are working with him at the pool and he's learning how to swim freestyle already!  He holds his breath and loves to wear his goggles underwater to see!!!! Go Hunter! We love you buddy!!!!

 Ethan was in a Relay....took 2nd of 6!  Way to go Ethan- he swam Freestyle......25 meter.....
 Go Ethan.......Freestyle Relay Medley......2nd leg of 5!!!!!
 Way to go buddy! Daddy and I are super proud of you!
 Alexis, Ann and Lee playing a little card game before her event......

 This is Ethan and Nina.....they have been friends ever since Preschool at Morning With My Friends...Nina and Ethan were in the same class this past year too! Aren't they cute?
 Go Broadway Sharks.....I'm sure this guy was super hot under that shark attire!!!!
 YAY Alexis.....she always grabs her towel to warm up after her events....no fat makes for a cold girl! HA!



 I love this picture........My rug-rats! Love them so!
 Here is Alexis with her backstroke.......Go Alexis....Go, Swim, Fast!!!!!!
So proud of my kids....they are cutting seconds off their times with every meet........and getting stronger!!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

No comments: