blog background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleep....it's a WONDERFUL thing...

Hunter loves to be talked to, read to, played with. He's become quite the interactive boy when he's not asleep!!!

Good morning!!!!


This was taken last week....


West Virginia reunion- last Saturday...


Hunter slept all night last night. I fed him at 10:30 pm and I had to wake him this morning at 7:45 am because he was all cute and stretched out in his bed still sleeping away while I was wet and completely uncomfortable!!!!! But, I LOVED THE SLEEP!!!!! What a cutie he is!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it amazing the overwhelming sense of love you have for your baby the first night they sleep all night. It gives me that glimmer of hope that someday I WILL be getting normal sleep again.

Melanie said...

He is just all chub! Sooo cute! Glad he slept all night! That's amazing...but I know how bad it hurts too!