blog background

Friday, July 31, 2009

Back on the homefront....

WOW!!!! The past few weeks have just FLEW by....I can't believe that Hunter is 9 weeks old and at his 2 month check-up, the boy is weighing in at 16 lbs!!!! Yes, he is a heavy kiddo and I mostly carry him out of his carseat carrier because, well, it's just too heavy to carry that thing all over...thank heavens for strollers, eh!!!
YAY...Chris took his final today and is hopefully done with biochem! What a crazy hard class! He's really put his soul into studying and I really want it to 'pay off.'
We just got back from my parents house last night....Thanks for all the activities mom and dad. The kids had a blast....swimming, playing with cousins, going to the carnival until 11pm, hermit crabs (I guess it's a good thing to start off with for a pet, eh?), bike riding....it was quite a 4 day trip! They loved it though, and I forgot my camera...so sorry no pics this time!!!
Today was very busy....we finally got our piano this morning. Our wonderful friends moved to Utah and gave us their piano....so yeah, the kids love it and I can't wait to start lessons....It's really nice to have in our home. Thank you again Reed family...We love and miss you guys tons!!! I had a few appointments to go to also today so it was a very busy day!
We are taking family pictures on Tuesday for the first time in 6 years with my side of the family....so it will be very fun with all 12 of us. I was telling my mom that our little 4 person family of me, mom, dad and sister is now 12!!!! Life happens....it's wonderful! I will post those pics as soon as I get them!

No comments: