blog background

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 2 Month B-Day Hunter

Boy is this summer going fast! I guess it would with all the fun activities we've done and still have to do! The kids are begging to 'please go to the pool!' Ethan has graciously offered to watch baby Hunter while I'm in the pool with Lexi! Silly Boy. Ethan can stand in the shallow end but Alexis is not there yet. Both are little fish and Alexis is not afraid to just jump in with expectations of someone helping her....even if it's not me near her!!! YES- It is a little bit scary! I want to get Hunter in the water soon....but I just can't do it all by myself so we are patiently waiting for daddy to come with us...perhaps tomorrow!!! Calling for 88*, hot and humid....what a perfect pool day!
Happy pioneer day everybody!!!!

No comments: