blog background

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A day of rest...

Today in sacrament meeting, our main church service, the speaker spoke about our agency to choose in this life right or wrong....in every situation there is a good and a not so good choice to be made....it was really a great talk he gave. It got me thinking alot about my own choices and what lies ahead...I'm very thankful for prayer- the opportunity that is given to all to communicate with our Father in Heaven.
We came home and fixed tuna fish sandwiches- our family favorite--with cheese and lots of pickles! attempted a rest time...the kids had other plans! I'm just so glad we are able to chat with family and friends...phone and skype- it's nice to talk with those you love!
Well- until later---hopefully this week will be a little slower with much less going on!!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I just want to add that my nap in the car before sacrament meeting rocked; all 60 minutes of it after work and before church began. I wish I could have watched Ethan give his talk in primary, but I was teaching the Elders Quorum. I think the lesson went well--not because of my preparations (all negated by working the night before), but because the guys threw me a line and carried the lesson via class participation.

Jen said...

Hey there from Ukraine! Hope that baby of yours is doing well and the three-time-mom. Take care and enjoy those little ones (slow down:))! They are so cute.