blog background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hunter in MD....

My mom and dad took Hunter for 2 weeks....yes, I know, I can't believe he or I or Chris made it that long....lots of talking to him during the day and night! He only missed us the last few days (he said).  He went to the beach, the boardwalk, fishing, swimming, the carnival.....endless hotdogs, mac n' cheese and ice cream I'm sure!  He had a blast!  He got to spend some great time with his cousin Little Dave (10 months older) and Hunter loved that part!!! Thank you mom and dad for taking him!!!  Great memories being made I know!  Here are a few pics....







 For Hunter's 4th birthday, Aunt Christina got Hunter a red cowboy hat and a toy gun with a belt....My mom told me he played/wore those almost the entire 2 weeks!!!! Gotcha Mam-ah.....
 Hunter realizing it was raining and he couldn't go swimming.....poor boy!!!!

No comments: