blog background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day hike!

For Father's Day, Chris wanted to go on a hike together!  I've been chatting with my friend at work about Fridley's Gap....it's beautiful and her boys love it- She said they always see  a snake and hop over rocks, get wet...lot's of fun 'boy' things.  So, we decided to take Lucky and a few good walking sticks and try it out!  What a beautiful day!  We packed a lunch and set off.  The trail is about 15 minutes from our house...perfect!  We walked about 2 miles.  I'm really glad I had that walking stick, ha ha!  We went up hill most of the first 1/2 mile stepping on rocks to avoid getting your feet wet from the stream!  We saw a cool black snake!  The kids loved that!  Ethan swam in a water hole!  The water was ice cold- crazy boy!  We had a blast! Here are a few pics of our hike!  Happy Father's Day to the bestest husband and father a kid could have!  I love you Chris!  We all love you!!!!



 I was 31 weeks 4 days at this picture!  I'm very glad we could spend the day together!

 So beautiful- our area is just gorgeous....there's nothing more to say!


 Brrrrr.....  Alexis wanted to get in but she didn't wear her swim suit and so just feet/legs for her! 

No comments: