blog background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ethan and Alexis in MD....

After Hunter came home and we celebrated Bre's 13th B-day, Ethan and Alexis stayed for several days to have their turn in MD with my Mom and Dad.....Here are a few pics....







 So excited to go out on the boat!!!!
 2 little angels....most of the time! LOL!
 Of course, the picture that I make a silly, Hunter is smilin'........ LOL!
 My neices.....straight A's ALL YEAR!!!! Way to go GIRLS!!!!! AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you....KEEP IT UP!!!!!
 Chris and I took all the kids for several days to give Christina and Dave a break....it was so fun!!!!!  They were really good for the most part actually and I was sad to take them home! Here's to the next few days kids........ LOL!!!!! Alexis, Ethan, Bre.....Lil' Dave, Haley, Hunter... I love you all!!!

No comments: