blog background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Outfoxed a 4-weeker?

Hunter seems to be most content at night when he is sweating right next to his Mommy. Rarely will he stay in his bed for more than 10 minutes without coming up with some reason to fuss. Well, last night I took one of Chandra's shirts and sprayed her perfume on it. I rolled her deoderant on the inside of the arms and used that shirt as Hunter's blanket in his bed. I asked Chandra this morning how my deception worked and she said he didn't begin squawking until 4. Maybe I "pulled one over on him," as the phrase goes. Time will tell how long we will be able to keep this up.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I used to stick my old shirts as basinette sheets. My kids didn't fall for it though!

Jen said...

What a hoot! I hope it keeps working! It is good to hear from your family. Hope all is well. I love the picture at the top of your blog now, it is adorable!

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I love it. I hope it continues to work.