blog background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishing with Pap-Pap!!!


Fishing with Pap-Pap...boy was this fun! Memorable!!! About 2 minutes or less from throwing your line with worm....hot dog...whatever else for bait....."look Pap-Pap, I got a fish!!!!" My parents were here for the first weekend of the induction the first time....this occasion was May 13th.


Alexis just loved it! She didn't mind touching the fish!!!

Ethan was hilarious! He didn't want anything to do with touching the fish!!! Thanks dad for taking them fishing!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You all look so happy. I love the picture with all of you at the top. Three kids, can you believe it?! What a sweet looking family. I sure miss you too. You are a bright spot in my life. I really appreciate your positive attitude and hard working nature. I wish all the time that I could do what you do when it comes to being committed to your career and being a mom! I'm left wondering every time I read about your crazy work schedule, how you do it. I'm sure you are excited for the time off with the baby and your kiddies to just enjoy them without interruption now though. Enjoy and take care! Watch our journey in Ukraine. We leave Friday and I will try and blog everyday about how things are progressing over there.

Chris said...

Chandra,
Before I forget, we should frame the picture of Pappap and Lexi and give it to him for father's day.
--CHJ