blog background

Friday, May 17, 2013

More Christmas!!!

 My beautiful neice, Breanna!  She's 12 and such an inspiring young woman!  She reminds me of how I was when I was her age.... she enjoys school and does well, she plays an instrument, she's 'girlie' and she has braces...and she's beautiful! HA! I'm VERY blessed to have her in my life!
 Here comes trouble with these two loved ones.  I'm SO glad they have each other!  Hunter talks about Little Dave ALL THE TIME! They are best buddies...and they really are so good....They are boys to the core!!! Hunter looks up to his cousin for just about everything!  These boys are 10 months apart!  I'm SO glad they have each other!
 We took the family ice skating while we were in MD!  What a fun, adventurous time! I know everyone enjoyed themselves and didn't fall too much! ;)
 My gorgeous sister Christina....she got all the beauty!  My mother-in-law taught me how to make scarves....I made the one Christina is wearing for Christmas!  Christina made the one I am wearing! She's so talented...she learned from a book...I don't know if I could do that!
 Hunter tried ice skating....he got around 2...maybe 3 times before calling it quits....maybe next time he'll like it more!!!
 Ethan and Alexis of course enjoyed themselves with Haley and Uncle Dave- who both play ice hockey...they are fast and great at ice skating!

 Everyone was hungry....so off to Golden Corral for some grub!  Mom and Dad, what a great looking group of kids/grandkids you have!
 The next day we took it easy!  Christina had these wonderful coupons for Chuck-E-Cheese in Annapolis...so that sounded fun...off we went!  It was a fun time!! Rides, Pizza....what more could you ask for?!?

 We stopped on our way home to have dinner with Uncle Louis and Lauren!  It was wonderful to see them again!  I have such fond memories of my Great Uncle Louis and Aunt Ann- who passed away now at least 10 years ago.  They are influential people in my life.  I am so grateful for their example of perserverance, faith and unconditional love.  Down the road from there home was a set up of the polar express.  It was pretty neat. 

No comments: