blog background

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easter

I love celebrating Easter.  This year I was really really touched that my Mom and Dad came down and wanted to go to church with us!  It made me so happy to be with my parents on this special day we celebrate the Savior's ressurection and love for us! 
We dyed Easter eggs, went to our local park for an Easter egg hunt, free lunch which included hotdogs, chips, drink, cotton candy, and snow cones.  The kids had a blast.  We took the Dollar clan also.  The boys were busy building a fort near the river under this bridge.  We took Lucky, our dog.  It was a nice time.


Mom and Dad with their Jeppson grandkids.....plus 1 more boy in August!!  We told my parents by having mom open up the envelope with our ultrasound picture in it!  What a great idea, right!  Chris' parents are very excited too!  This new addition will make grandbaby #4 for them and #7 for my parents!  Another baby boy to add to our family....we are truly blessed! Thank you Mom and Dad Hunt and Jeppson for your love and support!

Our Sunday Easter meal....yummy!

Sunday evening, our family tradition is to make smoothies.  Hunter loves to help!

This is one of my favorites....our silly picture!!!!

 Earlier in the day after the park, Mom and I went to visit her sister's graves.  They are surely missed!




Here are a few pics of the kids dying eggs.....

No comments: