blog background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday fun...






So this morning I arose from my slumber and decided to make a big breakfast! Soon enough, the smell of bacon awakened everyone except my exhausted husband, whom I let sleep until breakfast was all cooked! I was watching a friends little boy, James, whose such a good boy. We all had bacon, pancakes, and scrambled eggs with cheese! YUMMY! The kids enjoyed it thoroughly...ate almost everything! Chris then left to study, and after contimplating on what to do with my day, I decided to go to the Hburg Children's Museum. We ran into a few people we know, which happens quite frequently! Decided to eat out at Chick-fil-A and also ran into some friends from our church! YAY! It was me and the 4 kids...but it was a very fun time! The kids were very good! With everyone's belly full, I took the long way home so they could get a rest and came home to play here! What a great day! I'm very tired though and am thinking I'll curl up with the Ensign in bed and see how far I make it before I fall asleep! I think the kids had a FUN and HAPPY day! :)

No comments: