blog background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!





























What a fun weekend we had here! Saturday was just perfect! We awoke and got ready for the day, doing a few of our 'Saturday chores' before heading over to a friends' home for lunch! They live on a farm and we had such a fantastic time seeing their new cattle, gathering the chicken eggs, and playing in the dirt pile! The kids were in heaven. I was in heaven too, being able to visit with one of my friends! :) It was wonderful!

We came home and found a package waiting for us from G-ma and G-pa Jeppson from UT! The kids really really enjoyed that! They are so creative in sending 'fun' things the kids love! Alexis just wouldn't put her new princess journal with feathered pen down! So cute! Thank you so much!

Then I loaded the kids to the neighbor's home who graciously watched them so Chris and I could have a Valentine's dinner 'date'! It was just perfect. We really don't get to spend the time together these days, it was so wonderful just to sit and chat! I love you Chris. Thank you Chesters for watching the kids!

Today was wonderful! I have really needed the last 2 Sundays...I completely felt like the Sunday School( Gospel Doctrine) class was meant just for me and I'm so thankful I was in attendance! Chris came home and I made Shepards Pie, a simple but yummy meal all enjoyed! We played some games ( we LOVE games over here)!!! Great afternoon home hanging out and being together!














1 comment:

TheGeek said...

I love your blog! Your kids have the greatest smiles, it's hard to believe how big they've grown. You guys are awesome and we sure miss you!