blog background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

So this morning was nothing unusual. Up and out of bed by 7am, kids hungry...Chris made yummy breakfast and did chores~cleaned bathrooms and kitchen. Chris had vaccumed yesterday and clean up...no wonder! I was almost ready for the day when the doorbell rang...and it was Breanna, Haley , little Dave and Aunt Christina! I was so surprised! YAY! I couldn't believe it! What a great surprise!! After we visited a little bit, we went to the Green Valley Book Fair, lunch at Cici's, of course a Walmsrt run, home for some playtime, sprinklers, walk around the block with bikes and scooters, then dinner and cleanup....all before everyone left! WOW! What a great day!
Christina is my best friend....my sister forever! I love her and don't see her as much as I would like to, but when we do see each other, we do have fun! Thank you Christina for making the trip! Enjoy the pics....









2 comments:

ma-mah said...

I am glad to see all of you at one time. We love you all and hope there are many more days of family fun and get together.

Jen said...

I've gone back a ways and looked at all the pictures. What a cute family. And you were so busy while in Utah, it looked like you had a ton of fun. I'm so thankful you stopped by! It was great to see you and the adorable family! The baby is 1, wow!