blog background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May Memories....and moments

So I am way out of date with May. Since coming home from Utah, things have been a little busy. Here's an update!
Mother's Day was fantastic this year. We celebrated on Saturday b/c I had to work on Sunday. The kids and Chris surprised me with a 1 hour massage! It was a little piece of heaven! After a Costco run for food, flowers, and lunch, I finally used my gift from Christmas from work and received a pedicure! I didn't cook, clean, anything! Even the kids helped daddy with dishes and setting the table! What great kids! I got many kisses of all wetness (as Lexi puts it) from daddy, Ethan, Alexis and Hunter! Thank you for making me feel really special. I love you!

Ethan lost his first tooth! It was wiggly for quite some time and with each day, he was wiggling it more and more, till Chris said, "Let me see...." and he pulled it out. Ethan said it didn't even hurt. It was time. And within several days, his new adult tooth was coming in! I love looking at him with his little gap at the bottom. It's the middle, bottom right tooth. He's growing up and getting so big. I really love his smile! What a sweet-heart of a boy! Today he told me he was 'handsome'! You are handsome, I told him....what a boy!!!



Hunter began walking on May 11th! He was cruising the furniture up til this day. He began with about 4 or 5 steps on this day and then within a matter of 1 week, was really walking up and down the hallway and suddenly into everything! I love it though. He makes me so happy. His little facial expressions are priceless! He is so proud of himself. I love when we are excited when he's done something and he'll plop right down on the floor and begin clapping, with the fullest grin smile on his little face! Just love it!

Alexis had her end of the year program on the 23rd. Her first year of preschool behind her! Can't believe it! What a year. She has really blossomed! She has learned how to read this year. That's right! She's only 4 1/2!! She can write well too. She loves to learn and we are so proud of her! Now, she needs to be challenged and come out of her shell alittle bit! She doesn't really play with anyone at school, mostly, she loves to read and do things by herself. Although, she can't get enough of Ethan and all her buddies in the neighborhood! Silly girl! We are all excited to have a break for the summer!









Then Alexis had her 'picnic' on the 25th....Fun for everyone!!!





3 comments:

Susan said...

Hunter is walking already?! Wow! Will Alexis be going to kindergarten this year or next?

Chandra said...

She misses the cut off by 2 weeks...Kindergarten in 2011-2012.

ma-mah said...

Alexis is such a doll and so smart. We love her. Tell her I will be making sure she has lots of donuts :powder ones when she goes to the beach for a week.

Love ya all xoxoxoxoxoxoxox