blog background

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday of FUN!!!!

The past few days have been gorgeous! Sunny and warm. The kids have been excited for the newness of Spring. Easter is going to be here before we know it! Ethan, Alexis and Hunter are growing so much and everday, they make me laugh, cry and everything in between!!! :) Chris and I painted Alexis' room today and we also got a new kitchen table and chairs! YAY! The first one since we were married! For those of you that can remember, our original table and chairs set was bought for $40 at a neighbor of Chris' parents and as we left INDIANA about 4 years ago, the table came with us while the chairs were left. I'll just say it's wonderful to have a set now!!! :) Alexis loves her room. It's a light pink color. Looks great! I'll post pictures when it's all done, hopefully by the end of the week!!!
My nephew came to visit today. We were outside nearly all day! It was 72ish outside and gorgeous! The kids loved the park, ice cream, out to dinner, painting this morning, and mam-mah coming to visit for the day! They went to bed right on time without any FUSS too! :0
Enjoy the pics....





4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait until warm weather! It is so cold here and in Salt Lake. I keep thinking it will warm up and it hasn't! But, it seems to every year and it will be so hot, I'll wish it was winter again. :) Miss you! I sure love seeing your pictures. Can't wait to see you in a month.

Margaret said...

your table looks soo much like ours! Good choice! We've loved being outside too.

ma-mah said...

I loved the day with you and the kids and maybe Bre and Haley will come the next time. I was just lucky to have had Little Dave for the Day. Did we ever have fun. Love ya and I love the pictures too.

Amy said...

Very nice! I'm glad you got new chairs and a table. I can't wait to do that in our family. The pictures are cute. Don't you just love sunny days?