blog background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

happy days are here....

So for the past week and a half each one of the kids has had the stomach bug! First Ethan, then Hunter and now Alexis. Yesterday was rough, but she has not thrown up yet today nor her dinner last night! So, that's great! Poor her! She I think has gotten the worst of it....she crys everytime she goes to the bathroom. Hopefully, the kids are now on the mend and feeling better! :) Here are a few random pics we have been taking....enjoy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Not fun. I'm so sorry and I hope everyone is better very soon.

ma-mah said...

Hunter is so happy all the time. He is a fun loving ball of joy. I hope the other two get better. Poor Alexis, when she get under the weather it shows.

heather said...

... and poor you for having to clean up all of the messes! hope everyone is better and feeling well.

Jen said...

Chirs looks very enthused in that picture! I can't wait to see you when you come. Masha and I will be flying in somewhere in the middle of your visit to Utah and I'd better see you! :)

McKayTroop said...

When are you going to be in Utah? We better get together and let the kids run around and play so we can catch up!