blog background

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hunter 6 months...Ethan 5 1/2 Years....

Hunter....I can't believe that you are already 6 months old today. It seems like just yesterday, you were kicking my ribs and I was up and down to the bathroom half the night! Now look at you....big boy with a smile so wide- almost ear to ear. Your giggle makes me laugh and you love to spit and taste new foods....peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and green beans, oh my!!! You love your mommy and hold on to her clothes tightly!!! You babble and are very curious looking all around your surroundings! You love your daddy and sister and brother too! Alexis can make you laugh at just about anything. She loves you and showers you with hugs and kisses all the time. Ethan loves to hold you and play piano with you. As you can sit up now for short periods of time, you enjoy playing on the floor and reading books....they taste yummy....and are getting marked up with all your wetness! :) You are loved and are such a huge blessing to your family!
Ethan, what a great example and such a good young boy you are turning into. You are such a big big help to mommy....helping in the kitchen with setting the table, cooking, mixing things together, playing train with Alexis: coloring, puzzles, school, drawing, reading short books. You know all your sight words...and are a great little reader these days! Mommy and daddy are SO proud of you. We are very blessed you are in our family.
Alexis, mommy is proud of you too! You are such a huge helper...always praying for Hunter, Ethan and daddy. You think of others before you think of yourself, giving Ethan your flashlight so he won't be scared! You are an example to all of us! I love you, sis!
It brings tears to my eyes to think of how big my kids are and that they are growing and growing! I love being their mommy and hope and pray everyday that I can teach them like Heavenly Father teaches all of us! I fall short, but I can say that nothing brings me more pure joy than to be with my husband and kids! I love you, family, extended and all!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I really enjoyed spending time with your kids (and you!) on Monday-they are such a blessing!