blog background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dandilion Wishes....

So, you have to know that Alexis absolutely loves Monopoly JR. She is really good at it too. Chris as beaten her a time or two...but I have yet to win! Silly girl, I don't know how she does it! It's all in the rolls she gets and the houses she decides to buy with the option for double rent, which I usually land on her property and the I have to pay her tons of $!!! The girl is learning fast...that's all I can say. Well, today we are sitting here...I just picked her up from school. They went to the firestation and had a great time. She was asking me to play a game....she goes over and gets Monopoly JR. Then she says to me...
Mommy, I wish you would win some time ....mommy...don't worry, that'll be my next wish on a dandilion flower!
OK, I said! :)
What a cute thing....she reminds me of my sister growing up. Christina would always say the funniest things!!! I love you Alexis....don't worry, I'll win Monopoly someday!!! :)

Enjoy the pics....


Chris ready for his PA interview, which went really well...we are waiting to hear and will keep you updated! Alexis and the outfit my sister bought her for her birthday! She loves it and wears this sweatshirt everytime she sees it hanging in her closet.

Hunter.....5 months....almost sitting up on his own now....

My 'Uncle Louis'. He's actually my great uncle...but I've called him uncle louis since I was little! Visits with him are fun! He owns property with mature trees. Last time we visited we played in the leaves and the kids had fun!!!

1 comment:

ma-mah said...

Oh how big the kids our growing. Keep the pictures coming and Alexis keep up the good work. Chandra you will win soon. Chris, good luck we are praying for you. Love